Volunteer for the Lowell Philharmonic Orchestra
We welcome non-playing members to our Board and volunteer staff. Whatever your talent or interest, we can find a spot for you. Our Board is well run, but we could always use extra help with community engagement, promotions, grant-writing, concert ushers/greeters, finding venues, and concert planning and logistics. We want to make volunteering for the LPO fun and rewarding for you!
This is a great experience to add to a professional resume, and we would be happy to give recommendations for a job well done.
- Grant Writing (our primary source of income) - prior experience desired but not required (we have some tools available).
- Promotions / Marketing
- Event Planning (Concerts and/or Fundraisers)
- Videography - we would like to build our video collection on YouTube
- Photography - we would love more images of our group (formal and/or candid)
- Music recording and/or editing - CD's produced can sold
- Venue scouting [secondary performance locations]
- Increase advertisers in our programs booklet / web
- Letter writing
- Concert hall greeter
- Designer of printed programs
- Manager of email lists
- Concert set-up / break-down
- Non-playing Board Member
If interested, please fill out the form below and a representative of the LPO will be in touch soon. Thank you for your interest!